Installing NIC

Ian Collins icollins at iland.net
Fri Jul 18 00:30:38 CDT 2003

I have a NIC that I need to install the drivers for. I am running RH 7 as a server. How do I go
about installing the drivers from a 3.5 drive. I will be using the command prompt RH 7 as a sever
does not use a GUI. I will need pretty detailed instructions because I am new to Linux. I chose to
run Linux because it is more stable and I can install it on multiple servers and workstations
without the cost of licensing. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Ian Collins