Open Wireless AP...find the owner?

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Sat Jul 12 05:44:51 CDT 2003

Only way I could tell you is that I've seen a wardriving car hooked up
with some gadgets, and his laptop showed which direction the AP signal
is coming from, and how strong it is.  Not exactly sure how it was done
(lots of toys including a GPS, Windows XP laptop, antenna on the
top/back window, was hooked up).

Sorry I wasn't much of a help, but I can answer that it possible. :)