You say MODE-EM, I say Modem

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Sat Jul 12 03:20:43 CDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> > My PCS manager has a Ph.D EE and he doesn't know anything about computers.
> > He does know a ton about radio frequency, compression programs, and
> > communication protocols.
>
> Fer sher, the only thing worse than EE's is Software Developers.
>
> <Grinning, Ducking, and Running>

Oh I dunno... a programmer with a screwdriver in close proximity to
hardware?
<grin>
D.

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o---------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              |  "They seem to have learned the habit |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  of cowering before authority even    |
o-------------------------------|  when not actually threatened.  How   |
                                |  very nice for authority.  I decided  |
                                |  not to learn this particular lesson."|
				|  -- Richard Stallman                  |