(OT) RE: IT IS ME, MOHAMMED

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Fri Jul 11 20:20:13 CDT 2003

Hello all!

OK, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with this.  I was not intending to do
any such thing and I'm sorry if I did.  My only real intention was to
confuse/annoy the spammer.  As you know, I've sent out this sort of thing
before, generally hitting on some aspect of their message that strikes me
as odd or funny.   I just never hit on this subject matter.

I figured that there was a fine line with this one, and I was trying hard
to stay on the side of good taste.  (Admittedly, it is easy to get far more
offensive on this tangent than I was.)  I realize, however, that this is
probably a little too serious of a subject to attempt to make light of.
What seemed funny before finishing my first cup of coffee seems far less so
now, and a little childish.  I'm sorry if I hit any of anyone's raw nerves,
I honestly didn't mean to.

If anyone has anything else to say to me on the subject, they are welcome
to.  If anyone feels they need a personal apology about this, I'll be happy
to give them one.  Again, I'm sorry if this came out in an offensive
manner.

Thanks!

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator