[SCO] The plot thickens...

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Fri Jul 11 03:53:13 CDT 2003

It looks like SCO has had another financer: Sun Microsystem, the same
company that announced the very same day that SCO made it's claims that
"frightened Linux customers could 'feel safe' in Solaris".

http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-1024633.html

Hum, so lets see. Sun buys a Unix license in February for 132,000 shares
of SCO stock knowing full well their stock price is about to shoot up.
In March, SCO files suit against IBM. SCO later annouces that two
companies, one of them Microsoft, have bought SCO's claims
hook-line-and-sinker. The other company strangly remains secret. In July
we find out in a SEC filing who the other purchaser was and both
companies (SCO and Sun) promptly refuse to comment. I smell a rat. No, I
smell three rats.

This has got to be blatently illegal. Isn't it?

/me envisions Microsoft, SCO and Sun sitting around a table and
carefully planning this whole thing.

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.