accessing outside of network from Windows NT box

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Jul 11 03:24:30 CDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Joe Cho wrote:

> I already rebooted this dummy nt several times.
>
> It has something to do NIC card.

It's been a while, and I don't recall off hand the precise registry key
that effects this... I'll look it up in the office tomorrow if I remember
to.  Ultimately, without such an entry (and it's not there by default)
WinNT 4.0 will _NOT_ pass traffic from one nic to the other - thus
rendering it ineffectual as a router.

If I were a gambling man, I would bet dimes to dollars this is what is
causing your problem.

Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "I may disagree with what you say,  |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  but I will defend to the death     |
                                |           -- Beatrice Hall          |
				|  	    The friends of Voltaire   |