[ot] Chicago

Matthew Freeland matthewfreeland at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:16:44 CDT 2003

I used to live in Chicago and am moving back for college in the fall.  It's
my favorite city; there is so much to do.  You definitely should visit the
museum of science and industry, the field museum, and the shedd aquarium.
Also, go to navy pier; it's really cool.  I'd suggest visiting the
magnificent mile ( a street in downtown that has the most famous of
Chicago's stores).  See Wrigley field, at least from the outside.  Lake
Michigan is fun to stroll along.  Lincoln Park is the free zoo in downtown
and isn't bad at all.  You must eat at Geno's East.  It's my favorite
restaurant in Chicago; my family has even had it shipped in dry ice to
kansas city.  The Sears Tower is also really cool, but man is it getting
expensive these days... somewhere around $20 a person.  The El is a fun
experience.  Oh, also visit buckingham fountain; it is so beautiful.