DNS server setup

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Thu Jul 10 02:51:25 CDT 2003

Oh.. and if you are DSL with PPOE, then you cannot run a server because
the ip address on your computer is not the one seen by the external
world.  You are NATed by the DSL.

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =