You say MODE-EM, I say Modem

David Holland david at gotoacs.com
Wed Jul 9 17:40:42 CDT 2003

Funny thing happened today after reading these posts.  I installed
RoadRunner business class at a customers house.  I had some trouble
getting connected and had to call their tech support.  I talked to 3
techs and they called it a "Cable Router" rather than a cable modem.
Perhaps the tide is changing?

David