OT: ISDN---Need Test Equip

Patrick Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Tue Jul 8 01:25:35 CDT 2003

I guess I should have went on and on. The reason I asked for test equipment
is that we have an isdn card, and a backup (we tried both). The telephone
company (AT&T) said it is our equipment that is not talking right. The 23
channels are mostly going to be used for voice I hope to take 2B for backup
internet. To make a long story short AT&T no longer sends out field tech's.
They can send bell out, but they will only look at the t-1 to AT&T and we
know that is working since we are connected to at&t's switch.

PRI is the primary rate interface (t-1) 23B+1D

What is it doing... when we grab trunk one a reverse talk path is attempted
on another channel--frequently channel 23. AT&T is not seeing this happen.
They said the snapshot of the settings on the line are identical to another
company with the same setup (card and settings on the other CPE are the
same as ours as well).

--
Patrick Miller
Cell 816-210-4077