Multihost Mail

Dre G. enabled at linuxjunkies.com
Fri Jul 4 01:43:02 CDT 2003

I have a domain linuxjunkies.com, Its ran on dualt1s from sbc so I have
no restrictions, I do all of my own dns email server systems and
everything complete with nothing hosted or being pointed by third
parties, I don't own the t1s however they are provided to me by
cpol.net.

I am not and wont use multiple ips just for vhosting and email, there
are already a shortage of ipv4 addresses around and I only have 2 left
as options (1 used already, and I am saving the other 2 in case I need
them for additional ssl sites)

So basically I have either ldap or mysql as options and this is said to
work with mysetup,, any ideas? ldap or mysql ????

dre