Open source vs. Open wife

Jared jared at trios.org
Mon Jan 20 19:58:36 CST 2003

What? Children need no MAN pages; they ARE man pages.
Rather elegant little amplifiers: What I am, my children
amplify back at me so loud and purely I cringe, and become a
better person for it. They are living man pages.

It's simple. Anyone with a frustrated attitude about children
is trying to teach them instead of trying to learn from them.