Free Sprint PCS phone (Not Spam)

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Fri Jan 10 22:29:41 CST 2003

On 1/10/03 4:23 PM, "Eric R." <rossiter at discoverynet.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, once again, humor, pitch, tone, and inflection
> didn't traverse well in a text based world.  I was just pullin your
> chain sir, I thought we had reached a point where I could.
>
> Please pardon my intrusion into your space,

Well, see? You jerk! It's smelly, ugly, nazi-loving scum like you that are
responsible for the evil of the world! You and your kind deserve nothing
better... :sputter: ...

Awww. I ran out of steam. ;)

Of course, apology accepted, Eric. And, truth be told, I came down a bit
hard on ya. I don't want to go into details, but the other email I received,
from another member of the list (CERTAINLY NOT ERIC), was, beyond a doubt,
intended to offend.

It invoked the name of God as it patronized me and specifically accused me
of lying and attempting to steal the phone.

:sigh:

In about 5 minutes, I have to shut down as it's Friday afternoon and tonight
my Sabbath begins; I'll be AFK until tomorrow night... This is not a good
way to transition into my Day of Rest.

In any case, my response to you was unjustified venting and I, too,
apologize. Let's be pals again, OK?

-SD