What to do?

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 18:30:02 CST 2003

Hello:

The other day I was war driving somewhere in KC and
found 5 WLANs that I could take total control of. The
owner left the configurations with all the default
passwords... There was even one small company that had
a wireless print server that was vulnerable, I could
have used the printer if I wanted to. I also
downloaded their client's database (in ms access);
Now, my question is:

Should I let them know their Network is vulnerable and
offer to tweak it for a small fee or just let them
find out the hard way?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.