anyone upgraded mandrake 8.1 to 9.0?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 9 17:20:47 CST 2003

I installed 9.0 over a Gentoo system. Most everything worked, a few
quirky things. I recently used the rpmdrake to install the security and
bugfixes. Now I can only run without loading the dynamic file system
daemon. It is also causing my some international problems. But that may
just be my fault. You see I need both English and Russian. I need to be
able to read ko18-r and codepage 1251 fonts, as well as use and send
them.
This weekend I'll probably burn a new Gentoo and install it. Or maybe
Redhat. Wonder if I could fit both on there? Dual boot? Wonder what
filesystems I could share?

HTH,
Brian