graphics artists?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 17:38:05 CST 2003

The same goes for any other registered trademark.  I believe the penguin
is Public domain, so it should not be a problem to use it with or
without a slight modification.

Jason Clinton wrote:
> It also just occurred to me: If this is a business, "Linux" is a
> registered international trademark of Linus Torvalds. You'd have to get
> his permission to use Linux in your company name or logo.
>
> Eric R. wrote:
>
>> Good morning LugNuts,
>>
>> I was wondering if any of the graphic artist type gurus on the list
>> would be interested in creating/helping me create a decent logo for my
>> Linux Alternatives site.  The stuff I threw up there leaves something
>> to be desired.
>>
>> I'm quite strapped for cash, but would love to work out a barter
>> arrangement if at all possible.
>>
>> Thanks for your time and have a quality day,

A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.