calendar module for phpnuke

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Wed Feb 26 19:51:01 CST 2003

yes sir,

I found that one, thank you...

I was looking at phpicalender... I think it's designed to run off of an
RSS feed.  I didn't see where I could add my own events.

Anyone know if this is a correct assumption on my part.... I had
phpicalender installed and running already this morning, but pulled it
back out because I couldn't figure our how to add my own events.

thanks everyone,