Hosting Space

curt johnson kclug at trisk.net
Tue Feb 25 16:41:28 CST 2003

if you're intereseted, wirednethosting.com costs a whopping $4 a month or
something and they let you do php and sql... and their tech support rocks,
they put up with my stupid ass all the time and haven't complained yet (-:
i've been using their hosting for about 3 months now (www.trisk.net) and
i'm very happy with them...

trisk

--