Hosting Space?

Seth Dimbert seth at dimbert.net
Tue Feb 25 13:54:48 CST 2003

Does anyone have a small amount of server space that they could make
available to me as your_domain.com/my_space for a while?

I want to create a HomePage for a class I'm teaching and none of the usual
suspect in the Free Hosting world are working out because I want to use some
sophisticated scripts. Nothing dangerous, but most free hosts don't let you
easily access php and mysql.

So, what I'm really talking about is perhaps 10mb on a server, a pittance of
bandwidth and the few minutes it will take to set up permissions for
your_domain.com/misterd (I'm "Mister D" in the classroom). I'll need the
site until the summer.

Any generous souls out there?

-SD