setting up a VPN from scratch

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Fri Feb 21 16:23:23 CST 2003

To be honest, having used Free/SWAN some... I well... don't use it in
production environments..  I actually the prefer the seamlessness of VPN
network appliances.  Also, over the period of 2 years the power savings
alone manage to pay for themselves.  Something to think about.
 Hell, even the linksys VPN routers work great.  Kris