Free IMAP Service?

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Mon Feb 17 16:11:37 CST 2003

Anyone know of a place where you can get a free IMAP+SMTP account? I
have a co-worker that's getting laid off and I'd like to set her up with
at least a low-quota, low-traffic email solution.

The Gentoo install instructions have an outline of how to install and
set up procmail, courier IMAP and squirelmail so it's clearly not
something that takes a whole lot of know-how and resources to configure.
However, I don't have the hardware and uptimes needed to provide email
service to my friends.

Any ideas? An optional web frontend would be a bonus.
--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.