Old Mac parts

Lowell Premer lowell at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 16:49:29 CST 2003

Try surplus exchange, 1 block north and east of the bottom of the 12th
street viaduct, west of downtown K.C. They have a lot of old macs from
schools and businesses; if you can recognize your part you might find it
in a box on the third floor (NOT in the "used computer showroom" on the
second floor.)