Your Ph # & Address are on the Internet

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 16:50:03 CST 2003

The thing I found most interesting is that it listed every web page my
phone number has ever been displayed on, including an event flyer from
back in December that is no longer available on the web!.

--
A marble traveling at 22,000 miles per hour would strike with as
much force as a 400-pound safe traveling at just 60 miles per hour.