Your Ph # & Address are on the Internet

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Feb 12 03:26:17 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Tom Margrave wrote:

> Received this through a friend.  I was quiet surprised to see that by
> entering our phone number on the search line produced our name, address, and
> links to mapquest.  Needless to say,  I requested our number removed.

Well I'll be a monkeys bare-assed uncle.
I'm with Birch if that turns out to be the true cause, but my home number
was not present.  (/me whipes forehead)

The office number, however, was.  Neat for some - terrible for others.
Dustin

--
Decker - CNA, MCP.             |       http://www.dustindecker.com             |