PGP presentation

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Tue Feb 11 19:11:53 CST 2003

Actually, I would love to have as many experts/interested parties there
as possible. Perhaps we could all split the presentation time? Perhaps a
presentation panel discussion on public key crypto?

Also, I've never personally been to a key signing party. If you have,
Phoenician, what would you recommend we each bring along for such an event?

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.