OT: Dell Dude Arrested

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Tue Feb 11 15:47:54 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 KRFinch at dstsystems.com wrote:

> My favorite take on this was Jay Leno's:
>
> "Dude, yer gettin a Cell!"

I think the worst of it for this young man is he'll bring too much bad
press to Dell, and lose his contract.  The case is already being dismissed
provided he can keep from getting caught with dope for a year.
(Apparantly Dell doesn't pay well enough to get him a bag big enough to do
time for.)
D.

--
Decker - CNA, MCP.		|	http://www.dustindecker.com		|