PGP presentation

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Tue Feb 11 15:00:54 CST 2003

Morning LugNuts,

For everyone that has been enquiring about PGP, you're in luck.  Mr.
Jason Clinton has graciously agreed to present on PGP at an ILUG meeting
the first weekend in March, which I believe is Saturday the 1st.  So, if
you've been wanting to delve into PGP, or fill a few gaps, come on over
to the ILUG meeting.

Also, a quick reminder, the ILUG tour of NetStandard is this Sat. at
10am.  We'll meet at NetStandard.  Forum discussion here:

http://www.ilug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=viewtopic&topic=13&forum=10

Oh, and the Wesport LUG http://www.wlugkc.org  will be meeting on
Thursday, February 13th, in the Westport Library at 6:30pm-8:30pm.

Thanks for your time everyone, and have a quality day.