Gnome menu

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Feb 10 01:38:37 CST 2003

I'm mostly a KDE user, but I thought I'd give Gnome a fair trial.  I
like quite a few things about it, but one thing that really bugs me is
that the menu at the top, which is bad enough, will not auto hide.  I
like to have all my screen real estate available to me, so this just
won't do.  I can't find anywhere to set the properties on this.  If I
add another panel, I can set the properties for it, but the one at the
top doesn't have a properties setting.  I find this hard to believe, and
am certain that it's just my ignorance.  Someone please enlighten me.
 BTW, I am using MDK 9.0.

Thanks,
Jim