OT] Patriot Act II Leaked [Was: Re: gentoo trivia

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Sat Feb 8 21:06:28 CST 2003

On Saturday 08 February 2003 13:58, Duane Attaway wrote:
> --
> "It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its
> government" -Thomas Paine
> http://dattaway.org

Awe damn! You beat me too it! I just saw that sig in the Slashdot
article, too.

For those not yet aware, our government is about to start stripping
people of their citizenship for lawful political associations, strip us
of our rights to trial and right to be illegial search or seizured and
prevent us from ever knowing that it's happening:

Stap on those tin foil hats! If another terrorist attack happens any
time soon, you can bet this one will pass without debate just like the
last one did.

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.