Anyone know python programming really well?

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Fri Feb 7 22:38:10 CST 2003

Hello, all!

Unlike the spam we just got, I'm actually a list member...

The company I work for is looking for a really good python programmer to help us develop a
client-server system we're going to deploy on Linux.  The eventual goal of the system is to
implement a pharmacy system on top of the client-server setup.  We need a python programmer since
that's what we're using to build the application framework.  The other team members are already
familiar with python, but we want a really good python programmer to fill in the deep knowlege
areas we might be missing.  Since Linux is going to be the server OS (and probably the client OS),
this should be a really fun job.  Everyone else in the new system team is an active KCLUG member.

We need someone who is available to start around the first week of March, sorry for the short
notice...  The position is permanent, direct hire is much preferrable, salary negotiable.

Reply to tony at hammitt.com (no word .doc files) if you're interested, that'll go to home and work so
I'll get your message quickly.

Thanks,

	Tony Hammitt