ATEN kvm switches...

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Fri Feb 7 16:32:44 CST 2003

Somewhere there is a warehouse that Sprint owns that has a bunch of the
MasterView series.  The KVM's are great but they fluke out when you reboot
HP or Dell servers and the KVM isnt switched onto the server.  For instance,
if your KVM is on port 1, and your controlling and viewing a server, and
someone reboots the server that is on the KVM port 3, after it boots up, and
then you switch to port 3, the mouse would jump all over the place, and/or
the keyboard wouldnt respond.   I think they use ones from BlackBox now.  I
havent seen the KVM's being sold on sprindbid.com yet, but I wouldnt doubt
it will be on there sooner or later.