System Time

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Feb 5 18:16:21 CST 2003

As I write this, it occurs to me that I have no idea if I've set anything up on
the server running Horde, but anyway:

For some reason this list is worse than average about people not having their
system time sent correctly.  We've already seen one message set in March, 2003,
and because Imp sorts messages by time sent instead of time received, I get
unread messages popping up all over the list.

We've had some discussions on how to use rdate and ntp here - how about
some "how to keep a Microsoft box's time in sync with Linux"?