Another note on KDE 3.1

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Feb 4 21:53:16 CST 2003

I have personally been using Mozilla's newest browser called "Phoenix" on
Windows and Linux machines, and love it.   Loads fast just like IE (on
Windows boxes) and is really stable in Linux (RH 8.0).  Only thing is, its
still beta (0.5) and doesnt contain plugins like Flash, but you can simply
download them and put them in the plugins directory.  Definately worth a try.