Big ILUG Thank You to Mr. Decker!

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Mon Feb 3 20:01:24 CST 2003

Hey LugNuts,

On behalf of the ILUG, I'd like to thank Dustin Decker for taking the
time to come to Saturday's ILUG meeting and present on the installation,
configuration and interpretation of Webalizer.

It was very informal... Dustin winged it, we flew with him, and everyone
had a great time.  From the positive feedback I've gotten, everyone
enjoyed the presentation and learned alot.

I'd also like to thank those that were in attendance for the first time.
It was great to see new faces, and hopefully you'll continue to come and
join us at the ILUG.

Thank you for your time and have a quality day,

Eric