My deepest sympathy

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 01:36:47 CST 2003

Any loss of life is a tragedy, and we all (should) mourn their loss,
and thank them and their families for all we have received from the
heroic work those at the edge do for us all. However, we should also
applaud NASA for their 40+ years of scientific advancement with the
record of only 3 significant losses. We are all better off, and well
served, for the sacrifices these fellows of ours have made. I for one
salute them all, and share in the grief and mourning of their families.
I say well done, well served and  may they rest in peace. Thank you one
and all...