smtp and Road Runner

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 23:53:31 CST 2003

When I looked up my comcast address I got:

The IP address 68.34.xx.xx  does not appear on the MAPS RBL.

However, it does appear on other lists: List Entry
      dul 68.34.0.0/16

Please see the correct web pages for information about the other lists,
contact information, why the address is listed, and how to get it removed,
if applicable. Please do not contact the RBL team for RSS, DUL, or other
list problems.

Please note that neither the MAPS RBL nor any other MAPS list works on a
domain name, only IP addresses are involved.

So, does this mean I can't send out mail from a mailserver at my IP to
subscribers of MAPS?

Brian