OT: Solaris question

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Wed Dec 31 05:10:48 CST 2003

Do you have a disk, partition, or directory free that is large enough?
You can make a symbolic link of /opt somehwere in the directory structure
of a larger partition.  Or you can mount opt into its own partition with
the mount command, even using a whole disk.  When you need space, call up
your friends ln -s and mount.  They will help you move your furniture
around without you breaking a sweat.

--
http://dattaway.org