Linux Class at Communiversity

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue Dec 30 18:45:42 CST 2003

Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 30, 2003 10:24 am, Jason Clinton wrote:
>
>> This class  will cover a complete Linux installation from scratch
>>and lots of vocabulary and schemas.
>

> What distribution?

I will be doing a Gentoo GRP installation on the overhead because it's
educational in nature. Perhaps not as educational as a Slackware install
but it still lies within the required time constraints.

If students want to install other distros, they are welcome to and I'll
do my best to assist. I will also provide CD's to any of the major
distros if people want them.