Challenge-Response for the BLIND?

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Mon Dec 29 00:05:05 CST 2003

having a c/r system tie the sender to the domain they use to
send their outgoing mail, instead of making them jump through
some crazy hoop just to validate the address, is in my opinion
a better solution, and one that The Blind could demand for
ADA compliance.

Please contact me if you (or your legal team) needs technical notes on
 how to do this -- it is obvious, but you have to know more than nothing
 about SMTP before it becomes obvious.

--
david nicol
Late to bed and late to rise makes it difficult to quote Poor Richard.