KMail 1.5.4

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Dec 26 18:30:10 CST 2003

On Friday, December 26, 2003 10:50 am, Brian Densmore wrote:

> And this is a bad thing how? I hate spell-as-you-go.

I find it annoying but helpful.  I've probably learned more about spelling
from spelcheckers than I ever did from those sadistic morons in school.

> Glad to see KMail is getting more mature though.

I dunno, that signature trim thing seems to be intermittent.  Not sure what it
was.  I know you can highlight text in a message, and only that text will be
quoted.

This more recent version seems to take a lot longer to pull the messages over
IMAP.