Digital Cameras

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 23 15:51:49 CST 2003

I don't know either, but decided to throw in my two bits.
I have an older cheaper 1.x mp camera. It's very nice, but
it really requires rechargeable batteries to be functional.
It uses Compact flash and the camera came with a cardreader
for free. I would stay away from any type of media that is
controlled by one company. Which is why I stayed away from
all Sony cardstick cameras. So my first recommendation is
to look in the stores for xD memory sticks made by vendors
other than Fuji or Olympus. Sony is the only one who makes
Sony memorysticks (hence total market control/monopoly).
Also, battery usage I thought was a reflection of the digital
screen as opposed to the memory stick.

Brian