Internet Fibre Lines - Lowest Quotes

Kel chris_rebvek93 at lycos.com
Sun Dec 21 22:28:51 CST 2003

IT MANAGER's - BUSINESS OWNER's - HOME INTERNET USER's

WE HAVE 50 STATES OF COMPETITIVE INFORMATION SO YOU GET THE ABSOLUTE
BEST PRICE ON ALL YOUR DATA & VOICE T PRODUCTS(Internet/Phone)!

We offer the cheapest Internet/Voice Lines in America.

Ever dreamed of a blazing home internet fibre optic line for your
business or personal use? We can make it happen with the cheapest
Fibre Optic distributors.

Even large business's who have Fibre lines now. How impressed will
management be when you save them a load of money through our Free
quote process.

-T1/T3 Fibre Optic Lines
-DS3, OC3 Lines
-DSL Line VPN Broadband Connections
-More

Today is the day for change, quick internet, & big savings.
FILL OUT FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE DAY AND FIND OUT HOW CHEAP IT IS OR HOW
MUCH WE CAN SAVE YOU! Remember, home Internet users please apply to
find out how cheap we can have a super-fast internet line in your
home.

http://www.t1pricer.com

If you are reading this email and have no interest in t1pricer
products or services, or this was never intended for you. Simply
follow the link below and allow 24-48hrs to removed from our database
securely. Thank you for an interest in t1pricer.
http://www.shoprxhere.biz/a.html