Unix program on Linux question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Dec 17 18:38:51 CST 2003

No clue. It was written and compiled for Unix, not Linux.
I don't know what libraries or anything. I know it is
written and compiled for X86 architecture. That is all
I know. It is a blackbox to me. I don't even know at
this point which Unix it was compiled for. Could be
AIX, UnixWare, Sun. I suspect UnixWare, because of the
company. I don't have the binary at this time. It's
more of a research question.