Unix program on Linux question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Dec 17 17:08:38 CST 2003

If I have a compiled x86 Unix program and no source
is it possible to run this program in a Linux box?
I would tend to think that it is possible, even if
one needed to load some type of VM interfaces.
For argument's sake let's say the Unix program was
compiled for UnixWare on an Intel architecture.

 Brian

"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
one from the dark lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
one OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
one OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."    john thrum