Postfix

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 16 18:10:03 CST 2003

I'm using postfix.
Uptime: 344 days. It would be over 1000 but
there was the physical move of the equipment
from one location to another and the darn ice-storm
that knocked out most of KC a ways back. Also, a very
low usage box (really just a personal server) so
I don't get much spam there and not very much mail at
all. I am in the process (someday) of migrating to
a qmail system. I'm running this on a Pentium 75 with
40MB RAM along with apache+ssl, webmail, sshd and local DNS.

Brian