Undeliverable: Re: Can you see this webpage?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Mon Dec 15 03:17:04 CST 2003

I think it would be wise to make sure your inbox was up and open when posting
a "Hey, everybody mail me" message.

I wonder how long you've waited for this address to propagate?  96 hours is
the general rule, and if we're talking about some seriously backwoods
cowpaths on the infomation highway, it could be longer.

If they're still having problems, get us the addresses of their DNS severs,
and we'll see if we can figure out why they don't know about you yet.