Can you see this webpage?

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Sun Dec 14 23:14:26 CST 2003

I've been getting reports from people all over the U.S. that this page
won't even load, like the address isn't listed in the DNS of their ISP.

Can you take a moment and try to load it?  You don't have to look at
anything (and the server is a paid server so there are NO ads, NO
banners, NO popups), just see if it loads and then tell me whether or not
it does.  Please directly respond to webgiant at juno.com so as to not clog
up the list with responses.

I'm asking here because we seem to have people from all over (such as
Greg in Costa Rica) and on many different ISPs, and I'm trying to
pinpoint the problem.

http://webgiant.sdf1.org/

The first thing is a small file but big picture of the word "WebGiant".
If you see it, you can stop viewing the page and email me that you saw
it.  If you get nothing then just email me about that too.  But this is
not a request to view the page, just to see if you can get it.