Distro for aging laptop -- bootable CD?

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 22:37:58 CST 2003

I installed debian on my IBM 380z 96MB and it
recognized my hardware. I used three different distros
on the laptop and the cd booted all of them. Only one
installed properly though. :(
It's a very small footprint, but it has been growing
as I add more software to it.

Brian

--- Bradley Miller <bradmiller_kclug at sbcglobal.net>