I'm speechless

Patrick pert at tas-kc.com
Sat Dec 13 00:07:40 CST 2003

This is the number listed in whois as found on smartpages for
penguinwarehouse.com
http://www.smartpages.com/whitepages/?Return=wptest&wppage=search&forward=http%3A%2F%2Fsmartpages.wh
itepages.com%2Fsearch%2FReverse_Phone%3Fnpa%3D715%26phone%3D8340254

Knickelbein, James
1025 71st St
Eau Claire, WI 54703-9514
(715) 834-0254

I suppose you can ask to have an alternate address in the phone
directory, but it must at least be the billing or service address.