Debian upgrade problems

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 9 21:55:47 CST 2003

Ugh! Uninstalling libxrender means uninstalling X or damn near al of it.
Not the answer I was looking for, but it is what I feared. Probably
easier to format the  drive and reinstall from scratch. Oh, well.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

I'll be on the road Thursday,
so maybe I'll bring along the laptop and see if I can fix it without
reinstalling from scratch. I'll give you all a blow by blow if it
turns out interesting enough. ;)
Or maybe I'll put it off 'til *after* Christmas.

Thanks,
Brian